Thursday, July 26, 2007

of L.D.R

do you believe in long distance relationship?

i don't.

cause i think i'm the type who needs to have someone by my side. it has always been that way for so long now. but i think its time to change.

he might be going to U.K. just the thought makes me shed tears. just by thinking about it makes me shiver. makes me feel restless. makes me feel incomplete. yeah, so the application for the september intake has closed. but it seems that they have this clearing that somehow gives hope for him to further in the U.K. deep down i don't want him to go far away, deep down i wanted him to study in UiTM. but i know, its what he wants that matters the most. so i think i have to be supportive of all his decisions. after all, it is for his future. and mine too. =)

wanted him to go to Australia instead, cause its cheaper (the fare i mean) and nearer. but he doesn't like ozzie that much. i don't know why. so U.K it is then. so i think i should prepare myself. i don't quite believe in long distance relationship, but with him i know i have to try it. i'm sure we can make things work. there's always webcam, and the occasional phone calls. heck i would even save some money and visit him there. insyallah. sigh.

the song that somehow reminds me of him.

When you're gone - Avril Lavigne

I always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd need you there when I cry
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed where you lie
is made up on your side

When you walk away
I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
All the words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it OK
I miss you

I've never felt this way before
Everything that I do
Reminds me of you
And the clothes you left
they lie on my floor
And they smell just like you
I love the things that you do

When you walk away
I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
And when you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it OK
I miss you

We were made for each other
Out here forever
I know we were
Yeah Yeah

All I ever wanted was for you to know
Everything I do I give my heart and soul
I can hardly breathe, I need to feel you here with me
Yeah

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear will always get me through the day
And make it OK
I miss you

wishing only for the best for the both of us. like he said, if we're meant to be then nothing can stand in our way. =) yes i believe in him. and i believe in us. i just hope nothing would stand in between our relationship. insyaallah

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

emo nyerrr..

Anonymous said...

hey there,

Don't worry about it. enjoy the time you have with him now. make every moment count. LDRs do work. believe me. but both of you have to be strong. we are lucky because of the technology we have now, we can shorten that distance. so don't despair.

a z a l i a said...

fariz: emo la! nnt syahir takde sedih la saya!

lazy f: thanks. definitely hard but i think we can manage. =p

Anonymous said...

It don't matter how far you are with each other. As long as both of you love each other. Love is all about making sacrifices, sometimes.

You will always have us so don't worry. We're always here for you.

Yours Truly ... XOXO said...

L.D.R : wont work..period.. ;P

DiaHarris said...

yup! i also don't like long distance realtionship! just can't..

a z a l i a said...

xoxo: i dont like it as well. but to waste him of i rasa mcm tak patut. besides die pun tak confirm lg pergi mana so i think i'll just spend time with him like gila gila dulu. hehe

diaharris: i knooow! but what to do. =(