Monday, October 8, 2007

tagged by kish.

tagged by kish! sorry it took so long. haha

Seven things to be done before my death.
1. get married
2. work offshore!
3. travel all around the world.
4. perform haji with mummy
5. go to every island in malaysia
6. bungee jumping
7. do my masters.

Seven things I will not do, even if it kills me.
1. allow polygamy. haha sorry baby
2. kill animals, esp cats
3. play with other ppls feeling
4. lupakan kwn kwn tercinta.
5. hurt my mom
6. ....
7. ....

Seven things I do when I'm away from the public.
1. online 24/7
2. download movies/series/songs
3. watch supernatural
4. day/nightdream
5. eat eat eat. (tat's why i'm this big. sigh)
6. sleep
7. play with my tummy. haha

Seven fave sentences/quotes/expressions
1. haa?
2. really?
3. whatever la kan
4. ek
5. ookaaay, interesting.
6. ok (not ok as in okay, but like really "ok" haha no idea how to spell it)
7. ....

Seven songs
1. look after you - the fray
2. oldies. love it!
3. warning sign - coldplay
4. follow you down - gin blossoms
5. anything by muse
6. bubbly - colbie caillat
7. no surprises - radiohead

Seven things I'll make you wish you didn't do if you did.
1. hurt my family
2. hurt the best friends and frens too
3. hurt the boyfie
4. hit and run. especially cats.
5. intentionally pissed me off just to make me hate u.
6. play with my feelings.
7. .....

No comments: