Sunday, June 27, 2010

One of my bad qualities is that I tend to think too much. Way too much that it bothers me so much and put a strain to my relationship. I used to be not like this.

What happen?

Shit happens.

I guess it is my fault. You know how they say; you won’t appreciate something until you’ve lost it? I took for granted for things around me, was so confident that things/ people won’t ever let me down but again, shit happens and I found myself in this huge hole, gasping for air, hoping for a miracle and waiting for things that I know will never work out, and yet I’m still like this.

I am my own worst nightmare. And if that is how I see myself, I wonder how others see me.

I need someone to pull me out from this hole.

Wait. I have someone already. I see his hand. But I just need to try harder to reach him.

//

On a happier note; CONGRATULATIONS FADHILAH ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT.

It feels like only yesterday we were in matrix, lying on your bed listening to Simple Plan, going to class together, usya mengusya together, hanging out at café B together, do almost everything together with the rest of teh o ais crew, the trip to penang, the almost every week trip back to KL.
And now, you’re another step closer to a whole new thing. After this will be marriage, kids and what not. Congrats babe! Can’t wait for the big day next year. Hehe, wonder who will be next. :D

1 comment:

Hana said...

i think us girls tend to think too much. :P

u can pull yourself out of the hole babe. u just need to believe in urself.

start thinking what you can do to make u happy rather than what ppl can do for u. u can do it! lol. :)