Day 23 - 15 facts about you
I think i've done this before, in the old post. But due to tahap kemalasan yang membara, i'll just do a new one okay.
Okay!
1. I DONT LIKE or EAT vegetables. Na'a no sirree, only bayam je. Hate the taste and the crunchy feeling.
2. I got my license last two years. Hehehehe. Taking my own sweeeeet time to get one. :)
3. Got my car also last two years. And loving the hugeness!
4. I am the only girl in the family, 2 older brothers. Hence the kasar part a bit. Hehe
5. I love love love islands. The idea of waking up to the sound of the beach is just simply breathtaking.
6. I love to travel as well. But tiada kaki untuk berjalan, which is sad. Boooooo!
7. I love fast food. And all sweet things. Ask Adam, look at him before and after he's with me. Hahaha.
8. I'm good with guys I have no idea why. Basically i think not all girls can really accept me like this, the whole ridiculous, silly kind of thing. Except for my best friend, Nana coz she's even more crazy than me. -______-
9. I love the smell of fuel. And picky too. Shell FTW!
10. I don't really eat malay food. Like nasi dagang, nasi kerabu, pulut and all. Mat salleh la sangat but yeah. Not really my kind of food i guess.
11. I am currently in Kota Kemuning instead of in the office. Hehehe. I'm office based engineer. Which i hate.
12. The best pavlova I've ever tasted is in Serai, Empire. Serious. Better than Alexis and Delicious.
13. Currently itching to try Milkshake Factory.
14. Started wearing makeup only late last year. And dresses too.
15. Jiwang a bit. But I really like Adam. Like reaaaaaaaaaally like him. :)
Okay. That's it! :))
5 comments:
u beli kete apeee ? :)
er hello anon. when i say its huge, its not exactly huge like estima huge. huge enough for me. but not really huge enough. haha. its a proton btw. :)
oi! im crazier than u?? nuh-uh! :):)
oooh...i wear eye-liner on the odd occasion too...since last year..hehe...all the changes since i turnd 25 1/2 - 26...but still NO to dresses...:)
nana: definitely! duh! hahahaha. btw yeah slowly babe slowly. wait till you found someone, then only you'll know. hehe
pffft....i found michael phelps! :)
Post a Comment