Last Friday, 15th of April 2011, my babe Fariha Salleh officially became Mrs Syukri. I got there just in time to hear Syuk "melafazkan" the akad. It was a simple yet very intimate solemnization as there's only families and close friends.
And at that time, i was actually feeling such a mixed up feelings. I am of course beyond happy, and somehow "sayu" my babe is officially someone's wife. I can't help but to look at her, all glowing, and just feel this feeling and i guess she also feels the same way cause we're both like "awwwwww". Haha.
So to Noe and Syuk, congratulations!
the newlyweds

the newlyweds with the bridesmaid.
You guys are perfect for each other, that i'm certain. Take care of each other, love one another and cepat dapat baby! I love you guys. Will always pray for your happiness and well being.
Love,
Puchie
2 comments:
awwwwww i love u babe :) thanks for being there for me. see you this saturday! mwah!! much love!
love you too babe! xoxo!!
Post a Comment