Saturday, May 28, 2011

And another one yet again :)

Yesterday, another one of my good friend changed her status from miss to mrs. Unfortunately, i couldn't be there during the solemnization (i gotta work) but my friends thoughtfully update me through twitter (thank you guys!). You gotta love technology and social networking. :)

Anyways, back to Fadhilah, back in matrix, we were in the same building, Block B and we were also in the same lecture class, F2. So naturally, we spent a lot of our time together. I remember I would always go to her room, and just lie on her bed and listen to Simple Plan. Man, those were the days! I could just go on and on about the good times i had in matrix. I remember hating it so much when i first got the letter. LOL! But that's a different story. :)

So anyways, the reception was held at her house this afternoon, and she looked so pretty and so happy in pink! And i'm just so so happy for her. :) Sigh. I feel so old already.

So to Fadhilah aka Krok krok (private joke), CONGRATULATIONS! The first one of the TOA crew to tie the knot. One down five more to go! May you be blessed always with happiness and all the good things. Semoga sentiasa murah rezeki and panjang umur bersama suami anda. And please cepat dapat baby. :)

the bride and groom

with the usuals. :))

No comments: