Monday, June 13, 2011

October come fast!

Hello

I guess pretty much my life is a bit boring, it has come up to a point that it's becoming a ritual, which i so hate. You know the drill, sleep - wake up - shower - work - home - sleep. Sometimes i long to have an adventure, one that include beaches and islands, like my friend Khalid is doing now.

He is currently in Tioman, working for his trip to Bali next July. He'll be there the whole month actually, surfing. How cool is that?! :) Like when i was in Perhentian last month, we met few foreigners, Alex from Germany, Chiara from Milan and Jimmy and wife from France, they went everywhere! From Hong Kong to Thailand to Malaysia to Indonesia. I wish i could that, i so do. But then again, i doubt my mom would ever let me.

Being with the other half, who works in MAS somehow motivate me to travel more. He once said to me, only when i am with him, i am excited to travel. True, but then again, i have always been interested in traveling, it's just that i don't have my own traveling gang.

I am thankful for all the things i have now. I really am. So am not gonna complaint, cause good things will happen to those who wait. Random but hell yeah. I shall wait. Cause October is just 2 months away!

No comments: