Now, i admit i have the ugliest temper, to me that is. I get mad easily, especially when it's about that time of the month. I get annoyed easily. But i also cool down quite quick. Which is a good thing imho. :)
Sometimes when i get mad, i will say things (obviously right?) i never hide my feelings, i will show it through my face, my body language. People will know. If they dont then good for them.
Well today i got too stressed out so bad i cried at work. It was that bad! I called him straight away and felt so much better. I guess im missing him so much these days. Sigh. And also the fact that the people here bitchy sgt. Hahaha like i said we are just too different. HQ and here. Sigh.
9 months. I can do this. I'll put on my brave face. And just ignore the stupidos.
No comments:
Post a Comment