Monday, August 8, 2011

Updates

Its my second day of fasting today. I was so tired yesterday i slept early and missed sahur. And now i'm so hungry cause my last meal was just 1/2 plain rice and a chicken and 3 1/2 akok.

And yesterday morning, while i was driving back to Lumut, something happened. I dare not tell my mom cause i'm afraid that she will ask me to stop going back. Nothing serious but its somehow scary. Ya Allah please keep me and my family safe from harm.

Oh btw! My cousin just gave birth last week. Triplets! And all boys! :) wow supermom she will be indeed. I have yet to see them as they were in Prince Court last week. I shall visit them this week insyaallah.

Ooh i also bought the Celcom Instanet to use here. One thing i love about this is that its prepaid, which means no contract! I remembered when i wanted to buy this iPhone, they had to check if i'm being blacklisted anywhere else. And i was! With Celcom when i subscribed to their broadband when i was in PD during my practical training. Try and guess how much i owed them? 17 bucks. 17 freaking bucks! Sigh. Dugaan terbesar beli iPhone because i had to go to Curve and pay the balance, go back to Digi Solaris Mont Kiara the next day only to find all sold out. T_T but its all good now. :))

No comments: