There's a new place in town! In tmn tun specifically, nice place to chill, to drink coffee, to have desserts (yummy too!) and its called Mukha Cafe!
Located at the same row as Penang Village, Mukha offers nice food and drinks, awesome dessert and hey you get to shisha too!
I have yet to try the food there although i did try their hot chocolate, choc mud cake, red velvet and affogato. I love their red velvet and the fact that its just 10 mins away from home is awesome! I no longer have to go to Plan B to get my red velvet fix. And their hot chocolate is pretty awesome too, just the way i like it.
Anyway here's the picture of the red velvet. Pretty awesome huh :)

1 comment:
best nya!
it's like depan rumah i but i pun tak try lagi! lol
Post a Comment