Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Bring it on!

In another 3 days it will be 2012. I'm not even ready to leave 2011 yet BUT am so looking forward to 2012. :)

2011 has been a rough year for me. More or less. Fights, with family and him. Went to Pulau Perhentian and Phnom Penh, and it was super awesome. And oh that particular trip to Penang was extra special. :)

Fai, Fadhilah and Noe got married. 2 of 'em are expecting their little ones early next year. Hani and Raziyah got engaged to their bf's.

Work wise, i went to Lumut (and still here btw) for a project and it'll only finish middle of next year. So far so good i guess but we'll see.

Love wise, still pretty strong Alhamdulillah. Couldn't imagine life without him. Wedding bells? No, not too soon. Insyallah someday. Pray for us pretty please?

I will miss 2011 tremendously. I have learned so much, in all aspects but 2012 will be so much awesome i hope. Bring it on!

With love,
Azalia
20.24 on 28 December 2011

No comments: