Monday, May 28, 2012

Why not?!

This whole thing is seriously stressing me out. Sigh. Who cares about adat? I don't think we need to follow everything. My sole intention of this upcoming event is to introduce both sides of the family. I do not want them to meet only on the big day. That is all.

Who cares if we give the same amount of items? Who cares if i give him his fave boat shoes? Who cares if its just a collar tshirt? It's the thing that he likes. So why not? If people wants to talk bad about it so what? They're not paying for all the things. I am. Seriously. Don't make a big deal out of things lah. It's suppose to be one of the happiest time of my life. But so far i've been stressed out and wishing i'm somewhere else instead of being back here.

I'm just so so tired of all this shit.

5 comments:

eL said...

feel you ;(
i wish i were still in NZ and simply do the kiwi style
you know, something like akad in the middle of the rose garden
attended by less than 30 people
no fussy, no hantaran, no big amount of food, etc etc
I WISH!

Unknown said...

Kaaaan? I guess its official that we wont get what we want. I pn pasrah dh nie. Oh well. Anyways congrats tau! So happy for both of you :))

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hana said...

haha chill babe. biasalah i've been there. sbb tu mcm org gila dulu masa tunang. lols. kene byk sabar & accept je la. kene tolerate jgak dgn family members. i think everyone experience the same thing.

noe said...

alaa kasi je pape yang kau suka babe. kalau kasi handbag rambu ramba dgn diamond segala bukannya kita nak beriya pakai everyday. beli yang praktikal yang dia suka n kau suka. dari ikut sgt nak benda2 yang tak pakai n membazir. i know someone hantaran dia satu balas tiga je. takleh ke?