Thursday, November 22, 2012

Been having this annoying back pain for few days. Contemplating to go see doctor because I don't really know how to explain the pain. But since colleagues been pestering me to go check so I finally went to the company panel clinic earlier today.

So the doctor said it's nothing serious, he thinks its muscle strain but the thing is, I don't play sports, nor did I lift heavy things. So he conclude its probably because of I sit aaaaaaall the time. Which is true, at work I sit all the time, and not to forget driving back from work, if it's a bad day I could be in traffic for at least 1 1/2 hrs! Usually it would take at least around 1 hr to reach home, which is crazy and which is why sometimes I miss being in Lumut because there, there's no traffic and I would reach home at least 15 mins tops!

Oh well.

p/s 84 days!

No comments: