21 days to the wedding. So far we have started with the preparations, especially on the doorgifts. Thank god it does not involve assembling boxes, more on ribbons so it's pretty much okay. It was just me, mom and aunt. So far on track. :)
We bought few stuff for the house; hob from Elba for me to cook on. Haha! Cadar and few pillow cases. Last few days, we got our bed, mattress and dining table. We bought our Tefals waaay earlier as it was cheaper (it was on sale). Other than that, I don't think we'll buy anything just yet, have to see what we get for presents. :)
On the 10th of Feb mom told me that a good friend of hers will come over and scrub me all over, mandi bunga and all. Can't wait!
Now I'm just searching for feathers for my bunga manggar. Never liked the tradisional bunga manggar. Too shiny for my liking. Hehe.
I have yet to do my second fitting with Abg Alin. Adam got his baju melayu for solemnization and his reception already. His fitting for my reception was done last 2 weeks so we should get it by end of this month hopefully.
What else? Ooh I got my hairstylist already alhamdulillah. It was really hard to find one but thank god all is well now. Paid deposits for almost everything. Just need to confirm on few things, like the final design on the wedding cake. But I guess I am pretty lucky to have such wonderful vendors. Alhamdulillah. :) very friendly people with affordable rates.
Adam is getting excited to plan our honeymoon. :) if all goes well according to plan, we will have our first oversea trip as husband and wife to the city of love.
Everyone keeps asking if I'm nervous yet, I can be at times, but then I think of him and I know I'll be in good hands. I will be from the last daughter to having 3 little brother and sisters, being an aunty to countless nieces and nephews, from a small family to a big family, from no grandmother to having 2 grandmother. How awesome is that?
21 days to achieve all that insyallah. Pray for me yeah? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment