Sunday, November 10, 2013

What I've Baked So Far

I love to bake! Well i love to try to bake actually. So for the past few months, I've tried banana cake, did victoria sandwich cake twice, nutella brownies and latest I did bread butter pudding, mini pavlova and rainbow cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. 

I did twice for banana cake actually, because the first time I make it, its a wrong recipe sooooo it turned out like bengkang pisang instead. Haha. But the second time was perfect! It was moist and you can actually taste the banana. I love it! 

Nutella brownies was made from the 3 ingredients recipe; eggs, flour and nutella, I added walnuts because I love crunchy brownies. It was okay, a bit sweet for me but Adam seems to like it. 

The rainbow cupcakes needs improvement because although it is moist, but the appearance is a bit out. Haha. Pavlova was okay, except that when it gets to room temperature the base will be a bit sticky. I believe it's because I put it outside too quick. But other than that, i think it's perfect! :) 

Next on my list would be red velvet cake with cream cheese topping. Hopefully I can make it as a good as Wondermilk! Insyallah. Can't find pictures of other desserts I've make so far so yeaaah this will do. Will update moreee! 


         

No comments: