Monday, March 3, 2014

Chocolate Pecan Brownies.

I did this brownies few months ago, and the SIL said it tasted like Pillsbury brownies. Not sure how true it is since I  never had the opportunity to eat it. So yeah, but personally I don't quite like it cause its too dense. And you can literally taste the chocolate. But mom seems to like it. So yeah. Here's the recipe! 

Brownies Recipe

Ingredients.

140 gram of unsalted butter

1 ¼ cups of sugar

Note: 1 cup should be fine.

¾ cup plus 2 tsp of unsweetened cocoa powder

Note: ¾ cup should be fine.

¼ tsp salt

½ tsp vanilla extract

2 eggs

½ cup APF

2/3 cup walnut/ pecan

Methods.

1. Combine butter, sugar, cocoa and salt and let it melt and mixed thoroughly.

2. Stir in vanilla extract

3. Add eggs. (Put one egg at a time and beat vigorously)

4. After thoroughly mixed, add flour and beat vigorously.

5. Add in walnut/ pecan.

6.        Bake at 180C for around 25 – 30 minutes. 

No comments: