Raya this year was somehow tiring to me. We spend most of the time in the car, driving back and forth from Ipoh to Kuala Kangsar. Ipoh is extremely hot! Hot hot hot! Didn't get to go around much, only to 2,3 houses in Ipoh and also Kuala Kangsar.
Visited Kiki's tomb. I miss having grandparents actually. Oh and that reminds me, I have yet have the opportunity to visit Nana. It's been too long, way too long.
But as usual, I had fun with them all. Despite everything. :)
Pictures courtesy of Megat Fadli Izmir.
And as usual also, we celebrate raya with The Usuals. What makes it special this time around is my best friend, Nana is back from Kiwiland to celebrate it with us! No more being tagged as chair, or lamp ey? Can't wait till next year when EVERYONE will be in Malaysia and we get to take picture with everyone in it.
Picture taken from Miss Nana.






No comments:
Post a Comment