Wednesday, September 29, 2010

New pet !!

I was browsing around the recommended items in Google Reader when i stumbled upon this post about Seamonkey or also known as Ocean-Monkey. Got too excited, stalked her blog for more information on where to get it and etc. Fortunately, she bought it in One Utama, in the shop in front of the new wing Secret Recipe, and it was 18 bucks! Toys R Us have it too, but slightly expensive. So after work, I went straight to OU hoping that it is still available. And yeay! I got it! :)

So this is what i get.

The aquarium with all eggs, powder and food.

The instruction

The water purified powder

The eggs!

The food

So, basically what you need to do is to purified the water first for about 12 hours, then only put the eggs and few hours later, tadaaaaaa! you can see the seamonkey!

I just put the powder in my tank.


So excited to put the eggs in and see them hatched. Lol. But they say if you don't do it right, it'll die. T_T So wish me luck! :)

2 comments: