I had a pretty fun weekend. :) Wanna know why?
I got ENGAGED! :D
Oh my, i was so nervous when they started discussing. It got worse when i walked outside to sit on the dais. To have all eyes on you, watching you, and maybe judging you? Lols.
But all is well. Alhamdulillah. I had the best vendors! From the catering, the cake, the make up and the apam polkadot. My first time with them and alhamdulillah the food was okay, and everyone said i looked so different with the makeup!
I'd like to thank my mom especially, for everything. My mom, wanchu and ayah jor in my opinion are the backbones of yesterdays event. And words could never thank them enough! They were the mastermind behind the dais, the floral arrangement and the hantarans. Almost everything! And i'm glad i listened to them. It was a simple yet happy event. Yes i'm definitely broke now but i guess for once in a lifetime thing there's some things you should splurge on.
With one event down, i just can't wait for Feb next year. Counting the months now. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment