Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Positivity

So, been feeling angry towards almost everyone now. Just figure I need to write something positive that happened in my life, hmm let's see. 

Oh! We bought my wedding ring already! Alhamdulillah I think Adam is tired with the constant in and out from D&P and the rest. Lols. We got ours at.... SECRET! You'll know on the day itself. I have a certain design in mind so it's quite difficult for me to find it, except in Le Lumière but unfortunately it is waaay over our budget so cari cari cari, one day while we were walking around in ***, we went into this shop and the rest was history. :D 

Had fatty crab last week with Adam, Abg Yeen, Ines and Min. Super love their kuah! I ate only 1 ketam and seriously lots and lots of roti cicah the hot sauce. Thank god tak sakit perut. Lols. 

Thought of sharing pics from the engagement and probably due a review on the vendor(s) and all. But I guess that can wait cause I am too lazy to get my hdd. 

My good friend is getting married this 16th Sept, yay! I'm so happy for him. Truly. And two in November. Both good friends of mine, and all guys (Wan Kamarul, Arab and Boon). 

That's it...?!

I have a boring life I know I know.

I can't elaborate much on the wedding preparation since there's nothing to elaborate on. Zero preparation. Really. I have an idea in mind and mom seems okay with it (thank god, it's reaaaaally difficult for me to tell her my ideas cause everything pun nak reject. I'd like to think myself as the modern couple who wants modern things. Like how I thought of getting Adam the Nescafe Dolce Gusto cause I THINK we should put things we're gonna use but I have a feeling mom is gonna say no. Or my ideas of Star Wars theme for his hantaran cause it's his favourite.)

Next month, I will see my designer to discuss about THE DRESS! Aaaaah can't wait for that. The two biggest concern which are dais and catering, we have yet to discuss and see the people and discuss about it. Which is somehow a bit frustrating cause I want things over and done already! 

Although the BIGGEST WORRY is.... naturally my wali. 

Haih this one makes me feel so stressed out and haih no words can describe my feelings towards this issue. 

I shall leave it to God to decide whichever is best for me. Semoga Allah permudahkan. Amin Amin.  People say niat yang baik selalu akan dimudahkan kan? Hopefully. Amin.

Okay enough rambling for tonight, positivity always peeps! Negative mind sucks the energy out of you.

Much love, Azalia

p/s 163 days left! :)

No comments: