Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Milestones.

"Forever and ever babe"
Click. (2006)

2006. Our first date and 1st attempt. Failed.

2008. 2nd attempt. Failed.

Dec 2009. 3rd attempt. Success.

March 2012. Proposed, said yes in a heartbeat. He had fun seeing how I teared up after that.

June 2012. Officially engaged.

In just another 120 days, we're going to be best friends, soulmate, lifetime partner, traveling partner, eating partner, each others everything.

May God be with us throughout the whole journey. Amin. Insyallah.

6 comments:

erinchunk said...

nervoussssnyaaa..hehe i hope u will have fun preparing stuffs! next will be me pulak..but milestone i jauhhh lagiii hehe

Unknown said...

Haha i dh letih act. Nk get it over with je. Haha u too erin! Takpe jauh lg means ada time to choose the best. Hehe. Good luck to us! :)

eL said...

All the best with all the preps. Enjoy the moment as u gonna miss it. I know i do! :D

p.s: be patient too! Hahaha

Unknown said...

Haha elun! I dont think i miss kot. Its really driving me crazy haih. But thank youuu! Insyallah semua ok kan. Hopefully ;)

~ Mar ~ said...

amin ;)

Unknown said...

:) insyallah