Thursday, February 14, 2013

Day 2 & THE Day

Day 2 was pampering self day as I had manicure/ pedicure first thing in the morning, lulur, massage and facial in the afternoon and innai session at night. 

It was a hectic day as well as we need to finalize the guest list and put them in the respective table. Disclaimer: I did not participate much in the coordination of the tables. :) And but of course, apalah wedding without drama right?

Alhamdulillah for the past 7 months being engaged, there's not much dugaan for us, syukur sgt but almost at the end of the week, it came in the form of my father. I don't want to talk much about it, but all I can say is he's such an embarrassment. Haih. Now let's pray that he will come to the solemnization later. 

I slept at around 1 am and annoyingly woke up at 3.30 in the morning, feeling somehow fresh. I always have trouble sleeping if i'm too excited or nervous, woke up to find mom still awake too, or rather dia sendiri have trouble sleeping (nervous too perhaps?) 


TBC

No comments: