Bonjour!
Monday blues for me today, quite sleepy as I napped the same time with Adam as if I were to work night shift as well.
and I only get to sleep at around 1+ ish.
It's been a week since we got back from Paris where we had our first trip as hubs and wife. The trip if I were to sum it in one word,
it would be tiring. Seriously!
One word to describe Paris, cold! However one word to describe their metro, smelly! Oh my god. At first I couldn't understand
why they can't do their business in the toilet, however after a while, I start to get why. Their toilet is like an office! They have their
closing hours, even at the mall. Hahaha! One time, Adam had to pee so bad, we went everywhere to find a toilet just to find the toilet was
closed, I mean how funny is that?!
But overall, it was a lovely place. I love how you can get to anywhere with their metro. And I love how in every 500m or so, you can find
an entrance to another metro. Their public transportation was so efficient (despite the smell) that I think you don't really need a car
there.
And the place we stayed was so convenient as it was near to the biggest station, Gare du Nord (to go to the airport) and Gare de E'st (to go
everywhere else). Halal food is everywhere. Supermarkets too. Their selection of desserts for the McCafe is awesome. Way better than
here.
Eiffel Tower was and will always be the highlight of the trip, as we went there 3 times in a week, the first time to see it from far, the second to actually
see it right in front of you and one at night. I love it when we just laid down at Champ de Mars (the park near Eiffel Tower) doing nothing, just looking
at the sky and the Eiffel Tower, while eating Churros with Nutella.
Disneyland too was awesome. Although it was freaking cold, but it was fun to actually set foot there, although I was pretty bummed I missed
the parade as we were at Walt Disney Studio. =(
It was a lovely honeymoon, despite me being cranky at times for being too tired too cold. Hehe, Thanks baby for making it happen. Next trip,
island trip. My kind of honeymoon. I love you sayang!




2 comments:
more pics pls! :D
Post a Comment