Am never a fan of cooking. And honestly I've never ever cooked before, the only simple things I can cook is aglio olio, spaghetti meatballs, meggi and things like that.
So now, I've developed this so called passion (?!) for cooking. Mostly because I want to please the husband. So let's see so far I've cooked for him:
Breakfast: french toast, scrambled egg, hotdogs and all. Nothing too difficult. Although I would love to try poached eggs. Soon I hope.
Dinner: first time i did was ayam masak kicap, something simple. Next was ayam masak paprik and sayur campur. So yesterday I really wanna try to cook teriyaki chicken and so I did! It's actually quite a simple recipe and bear in mind I did not use the teriyaki sauce off the rack okay! Purely homemade. :) and it turned out quite lovely! Sweet and nice although it is quite dry. Next time should let it berkuah instead of all kering. Alhamdulillah. Am so happy he likes it. And now am thinking of something else other than chicken; beef or fish perhaps. He requested for sweet and sour fish so probably I can do it this weekend and invite the family as well.
Weee!




No comments:
Post a Comment