Character wise, he's one annoying cat. Haha. Always meow-ing, but very intelligent and obedient. As we had this one experience where he did his small business on the carpet, I scolded him and we told him not to step foot on the carpet, and he did just that. He would not dare to play on the carpet, or if he accidentally be on the carpet, we would just say "No Anakin!" and he would reverse back out of the carpet.
But we think that he is still too small for us to keep him, as we both had to go out to work at around 7 and will only be back at around 6, and we have to put him in at the back toilet, with all the food of course, but it really breaks my heart to hear him being all alone, as we did not trust him to be outside just as yet.
So yesterday we meet up with this one guy, he seems nice, and have few cats on his own, and we decided to give Anakin away. I can still remember his face while we're on the way to the meet up place, he was having this confuse face, something like "where are we
going?" and "are you going to sell me to someone else?".
After the transaction was done, after Adam handed me the money, I asked him did he say goodbye to Anakin, and he did and I asked how was he at that time and Adam said, he was quiet as if he knew what was happening.
And I cried, haih. I'm so sorry Anakin. We just don't have the time to keep you as our pet. I still feel sad now, when I cleaned up his bowl and his litter and threw away his old food. Hmmm. I just miss him so much.
But it's just for the best. I'll miss you everyday Anakin. And I will always remember you.

No comments:
Post a Comment