Wednesday, July 10, 2013

THE Ring.

One of my favourite items from my hantaran would be my wedding ring. For those who are looking and am quite fussy with how you want it to be, I’d suggest you custom made it at Fa’iq at Bangsar Shopping Centre. Well, cause I did mine there, and I’m very satisfied with it. Alhamdulillah.

It may look expensive, but trust me; we managed to custom it within the budget Adam has set for me. They are very professional, they screwed up the first time I did the first fitting, but rest assured, at the second fitting, I’m convinced it’ll turned out beautiful, and it did.

I believe we got the best deal for the diamond I think, so sparkly. Love it so much I couldn’t take my eyes of off it the moment we went to pick it up.

So head on there to have a look, I’m sure you will definitely found your perfect ring there, or rather, you could always custom as per your favourite expensive rings.


1 comment:

erinchunk said...

tunjuklah sikit..hehe :D