Monday, November 24, 2014

I'm back!

Hello there

It’s been so long since I last wrote something in here. 

So much has happened. And no, I’m not pregnant yet. 

So let’s see, we bought a house. Alhamdulillah. It’s a little bit far (!!) from where I imagined but its okay, what matters is that it is ours, and I’m so thankful for it. The house will only be completed next year, so currently we are still in the process of saving money (which is difficult because we have plans for holidays almost every month, haha!). I’ve already started buying household stuff; which is why Adam banned me from buying online (I bought quite a few of stuff in the same month, but in my defence I’ll only get it like months away so it should be fine.)

Other than that, we went for our Europe trip end of October 2014, maybe I should write about that because the whole process to complete the itineraries and buying the tickets took so long so yes, besides I love every single thing about the trip so maybe I should write something as to keep the memories. 

So see you in the next post!

No comments: