Monday, February 29, 2016

How Do We Find Out Story

Oh wow, it really has been a while. Honestly, I’ve forgotten all about having this blog actually. Sorry! Either I have no time to blog, or I have lost the motivation to blog or that there’s just nothing much to blog about. 
But 2016, this is definitely the most memorable year for Adam and I. You want to know why? Because currently I’m pregnant with our first child, Alhamdulillah, and as much as possible I want to document this sweet memories of the pregnancy experience that I’m currently going through. 
So I guess let’s start with the how do I find out story. 
27th January 2016
It’s been almost 3 months since my last period (last period was in November 2015), I didn’t think about it that much because my period have been haywire ever since I got married, and the last period before that also came after 3 months. In December 2015 and January 2016, I’ve been experiencing a loss of appetite which comes to a big surprise since I love to eat, and that in January we went to Penang and I literally force myself to eat, which annoys Adam like hell because I couldn’t finish most of the food. 
But we didn’t think much about that and continued with our life; that is until on this day; I suddenly have the urge to check using UPT. Mind you, I was at the office at that time and I bought the UPT at the local shop, a cheap brand and took the test. Surprisingly, I can see a very faint line, I was quite confused so I showed the test to my colleague and she immediately congratulated me. I told her there must be something wrong and she urged me to check at the clinic straightaway. Oh btw, I took the pictures of the test and whatsapp it to Adam and told him not to be excited and too hopeful but maybe we should go to the clinic and check using ultrasound. 
So, after Maghrib, we finally went to the nearest clinic that actually provides US service and told the doctor of what I’ve experienced in the afternoon. She proceeded with the ultrasound, and I was alone at that time, Adam was waiting outside, and behold, I saw our baby inside me, and at that time he/she is already big! At that time, he/she was about 11W5D and the moment I saw that, I cried immediately. The assistant called Adam to enter the room and told him the news and he literally was beaming! Alhamdulillah, it’s definitely a miracle to have the baby inside my tummy without me knowing for almost 12 weeks. Alhamdulillah too as I did not have any morning sickness other than the loss of appetite.
After the scan, we immediately informed my mom, Adam’s family and my extended family of the good news. The feeling afterwards was quite overwhelming, totally unexpected yet we are definitely pleased and grateful of this gift. Alhamdulillah. 
Meet our not so little baby.

I can't wait to see you my love.


No comments: