Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Updates as of 33 Weeks

Oh wow, so much for updating the progress.

Anyways, so much have happened since the last post. Some are quite depressing but, I guess ada la rezeki somewhere else nanti.

So now, as of today, I'm almost 33 weeks (?!). We have prepared almost 90% for the baby, the baby room is almost complete, pending some bedsheets for the mattress and some lighting. Ikea here we come!

Baby list:

Feeding:

1. Breast pump - Bought
2. Milk storage plastic/ bottle - Pending (Do i need to buy now anyway?)
3. Cooler bag for milk - Got it with the breast pump
4. Feeding bottles - Bought (TT Newborn starter pack)
5. Bottle brush - Got it in the TT newborn starter pack
6. Liquid wash for feeding bottles - Bought
7. Nippe cream - Bought
8. Nursing pillow - Shall utilise the pregnancy pillow I bought earlier
9. Breast pad - Bought
10. Warmer - Bought
11. Steriliser - Bought
12. Drying rack - Pending, didn't thought I would really need this (haha)

Bathing/ Baby needs

1. Bath tub - Pending
2. Hooded towels - Bought
3. Bathing shampoo/ gel/ body wash - Bought
4. Baby lotion - Bought
5. Baby oil - Pending
6. Wet wipes - Bought
7. Cotton buds - Bought
8. Nail grooming set - Bought
9. Washing detergent - Bought
10. Cornstarch/ powder - Utilise the ones at home
11. Nappy changing mat - Pending
12. Minyak yuyee/ telon - Bought
13. Baby cream - Bought

Clothing (baby and mommy)

1. Mittens and booties - Bought
2. Diapers for newborns - Bought
3. Swaddle/ receiving blanket - Bought
4. Baby binder (barut) - Bought
5. Clothes - Bought
6. Socks - Bought
7. Nursing bra - Bought

Travel system

1. Stroller - Pending
2. Car seat - Got it from Chor
3. Diaper bag - Bought
4. Baby carrier - don't fancy the idea of this just yet as I would like to have the baby fully utilise the stroller
5. Nursing cover - Pending, probably later in confinement

Bedding

1. Bedding set - Pending
2. Cot - Bought
3. Mattress - Bought
4. Changing table - Bought
5. Play pen - Pending, probably in later stage
6. Musical mobile - Pending
7. Pillows - Pending, probably later as we have our Cocoonababy which could last at least till the baby is 3 months old (haha!)

Most of the the items I got it way way early like in April because of the baby fair in Midvalley, scored quite a good deal too I must say.

I guess that's pretty much it for the list. It's kind of difficult to purchase some of it due to the time constraint, most of the time I would prefer for Adam to be around, and it's quite difficult since his working hours are quite unpredictable.

But so far so good I guess, haha I think lah.

Mummy and daddy can't wait to see you my loveeee.

No comments: