Friday, December 14, 2012

2012 - A Review

How time flies. 

It's almost the end of December 2012, a new year will begin soon. So let's take a look at 2012 in a glance, for the significant events for my friends and I.

1. Babies! Fai and Zura with Ayra and Noe and Syuk with Yash. Cheeky and the most adorable babies. New babies coming soon next year with Hani and Melia currently being pregnant. And ooh another addition to The Usuals TTDI clan, Fadhilah gave birth yesterday! Almost forgot about this. 

2. Marriage. Few good friends of mine got married this year, Zia and Pejal, Hani and Efan, Shaz and Melia, Ilyanie and Fadhil, Wan and Elun, Boon and Wan and Arab and Dyana. Congrats again guys!

3. Changed job from SPK to CMSB. Significant changes because I was working in Lumut for almost a year before I finally come home for good. Still miss Lumut once in a while. Such a peaceful city.

4. Got proposed to and engaged to the annoying love of my life.

5. Did not go anywhere for holidays. Sheesh this I MUST write because I ALWAYS go somewhere at least once a year. Nak kahwin punya pasal. It better be worth it! Haha.

annnnnd that's it?! One year and just this?!

Ahaaa. Nothing interesting right? Sometimes looking at Instagram seeing other people's life so happening so frustratinglah. But takpe, rezeki masing masing. Adam and I work our ass off to support our wedding so yeah this year might be a little boring for us but I definitely know that next year insyallah will be a great year. Pray for us!

No comments: