Thursday, December 27, 2012

Three

Today, 27th December 2012 marks the 3rd year for Adam and I. Before this, we would get each other something as the anniversary gift. But this year, since money is tight, we thought probably we could just have a nice dinner with no gifts (where in the end he did get me something, thanks love!).

Time flies so fast and I can't believe its been 3 freaking years already!

Coincidentally I've been driving my black knight for almost 3 years too, double the celebration! Lols. Sure there are lots of scratches, front and also at the back, one side of my front bumper is terkopek sikit but I love this car!

Happy anniversary my lovely fiance and my lovely car. May we have fun fun memories together.

3 comments:

str4vag^ said...

hehe..black knight? refering to the car or Adam? :p

first outing with said car ; " mummy!"

Unknown said...

hahahaha bodo nie fai!

lols obviously the car T_T adam is not THAAAT dark. hahaha.

str4vag^ said...

lol