Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Working Life.

3 years, and 3 companies so far.


I've learnt that there is no such thing as the perfect job, with perfect scope of work. There'll always be something wrong somewhere;a screw up management, terrible scope of work, but I am always thankful that I am always surrounded by the best people as my colleagues, be it in Maser, SapuraKencana Petroleum and the latest, Chiyoda. 


Yes, I could of course be content and just stick to one place. But then again, I need to have the job satisfaction, get what I mean? Good career path, good and clear future and naturally, the money must be good. 

In the end, it's all about the money, and nothing else. Cause hey! That's the main reason why we work in the first place. 

I know and understand that most of the time, the top management will never see eye to eye with the employees, but that does not mean that you can just treat the employees poorly! Respect and tolerance are the way to go. I've always believed in the whole you treat people okay, people will treat you nicely kinda thing. I've encountered a bad experience with my company, which is why I'm quite looking forward to leave, and also of course with happened to few colleagues of mine, terrible! Haih. 

Let's just hope I will receive good news soon. 

Am definitely looking forward to expand my wings somewhere else now. 

No comments: